Top 10 Articles About Prince George’s County
Want to get a jump-start on upcoming deals? Meet the major D.C. players at one of our upcoming events!
1. Amazon has canceled its proposal for a 4M SF industrial facility in Westphalia.
2. Two new multifamily projects are nearing approval for Largo and National Harbor.
3. A three-building, 400K SF industrial park is coming to the Hargrove Industrial Campus.
4. WeWork opened its first location on a college campus at the University of Maryland earlier this year.
5. Will the new Purple Line boost office development in Prince George’s County?
6. A major mixed-use development is arriving next to the University of Maryland Capital Region Medical Center in Largo, courtesy of developers RPAI and Trammell Crow.
7. Normandy Real Estate Partners’ opportunity fund chose its first project, a 160K SF industrial development in Capitol Heights.
8. WMATA will occupy a large new office building in New Carrollton.
9. Ivy City Smokehouse is planning to open up shop in Capitol Heights.
10. Construction is underway on the next phase of Cafritz Enterprises' Riverdale Park Station.