Top 10 Articles From Around The Web: Crystal City
1. The New York Times reports on the influx of startups with young employees reinvigorating Crystal City after the departure of military and defense agencies.
2. Crystal City BID president Angie Fox moves into WeLive, bucking the characterization of co-living as a concept that appeals exclusively to recent grads.
3. Bisnow details how Vornado is using food-centric retail to bring Millennials to Crystal City.
4. German discount grocer Lidl bought Crystal City’s National Gateway I to use as a hub for US expansion.
5. Incubators and co-working spaces are drawing cutting-edge tech companies to Crystal City.
6. Crystal City BID partners with Vornado and Crosshairs Cycling to host indoor bike racing with refreshments for spectators.
7. Crystal City's 1776 hosted 40 women at the helm of innovative tech companies.
8. The Washington Post covers the fierce debate raging over whether Crystal City can be deemed the DC Area’s Brooklyn.
9. Techshop celebrates two years in Crystal City filled with hacking, kids STEAM-based programming and theater set design.
10. Crystal City Shops, the indoor network of retail along Crystal Drive, is getting some accessibility improvements, ARLnow reports.