Here Are 5 Ways #CRE Insiders Are Using Vine
Last month, we rounded up the top 11 Twitter accounts that'll keep you updated on all the #CRE happenings. But six-second video clip app Vine is another social media trend that has infiltrated the business, from displaying listings to live updates from events. Here are five ways industry insiders are using Vine.
1. Share advice from top industry players and influencers.
JLL's Naveen Jaggi tells us the main takeaways from a convention.
2. Share company events and happenings.
Cushman & Wakefield posts shots of their expos and conventions to tell followers what the company's up to. (And to make you jealous if you didn't attend.)
3. Showcase properties for sale.
Talk about strategic marketing. Pro tip: Sneak in a shot of the view.
4. Personal advertising in the form of normal social media.
Like any other social media site, brokers can use Vine to personally improve exposure.
5. Advertise all the perks and benefits of your hotel.
The W Hotel knows what's up by posting a Vine of its hotel's Times Square view.