Logan Soya – Aquicore
Aquicore’s technology collects real-time data on a commercial building’s energy usage and presents it in a web-based platform for companies like MRP and Brookfield to analyze it and make changes. Logan Soya, 30, says the company, which he launched in 2013, has grown to 23 employees and provides its technology to over 500 buildings in the Mid-Atlantic, Texas, San Diego and Mexico. Aquicore, which has raised $1.6M, also recently moved into new office space on 7th and New York avenues, and plans to double headcount and expand to Philly and New York this year.
What you didn’t know about Logan:
- He shaves with a straight razor.
- He’s been to over 25 countries, including less-traveled ones like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Algeria.
- He almost didn’t pursue an MBA to pursue a career as a competitive triathlete.
- He was born and raised on the space coast next to Cape Canaveral.
- His bucket list includes completing an Ironman.