Top 10 Articles From Around the Web: Southwest Waterfront
1. Hoffman-Madison Waterfront signs MakeOffices to a 45k SF lease at 800 Maine Ave SW, one of two office buildings coming to Phase 1 of The Wharf.
2. Visitors to Southwest will soon be able to visit the International Spy Museum as well.
3. A look at the heavy-duty cranes that have helped make the revamping of the Southwest Waterfront possible.
4. A look at the value that upper-tier Southwest Waterfront co-ops offer.
5. The Wharf is carefully curating its retail.
6. Trident 45, icon of Southwest Waterfront water commute, is for sale.
7. Van Scoyoc Associates, a top lobbying firm, will relocate its offices to 800 Maine.
8. The Southwest Waterfront is en route to becoming one of the hottest markets in DC.
9. Developers and homebuyers are focusing on Southwest Washington.
10. PN Hoffman, Paramount Development, ER Bacon Development, CityPartners and AHC were awarded the development contract for the 400-unit Waterfront Station II project.