Top 10 Articles About Fairfax County
Want to get a jump-start on upcoming deals? Meet the major D.C. players at one of our upcoming events!
1. The eight biggest developments taking shape around the new Silver Line Phase 2 stations.
2. Fairfax County’s future is in mixed-use, even in areas without public transit.
3. Google inked a major expansion at Comstock’s Reston Station development.
4. Much has been planned, but little is yet built, around the new Silver Line stops.
5. A high school campus in West Falls Church will soon host a mixed-use development.
6. A church in the Alexandria section of Fairfax County could soon be replaced by a senior living facility from Brightview.
7. A Q&A with Victor Hoskins, president and CEO of the Fairfax County Economic Development Authority, who took up that position after landing Amazon HQ2 in his previous job with Arlington.
8. The Fair Lakes office park sells for $87M following foreclosure.
9. A 2M SF multifamily project in Herndon still awaits commercial demand.
10. Reston Town Center’s Halley Rise project may be rejiggered to even out development.