BisnowTV Cribs: NY Co-Working Edition (Episode 1)
This fall, Bisnow toured some of New York City’s most interesting co-working offices. In episode 1, Servcorp’s COO, Marcus Moufarrige, gave Bisnow a tour of its flagship co-working space on the 85th floor of One World Trade Center in Downtown Manhattan.
Since starting in Sydney in 1978, Servcorp has developed more than 150 locations in prestigious buildings across the globe, providing five-star co-working spaces for those who want a bit more class and luxury in their co-working space. Servcorp’s One World Trade Center location was the company's first location in the US to offer its "Space Stations" program, providing Servcorp members of every size and industry with advanced global IT and communications infrastructure, state-of-the-art meeting rooms and building amenities, and breathtaking, 360º views of NYC, including everything from Brooklyn to Jersey City.
- Building Address: One World Trade Center - 85th Floor (US Flagship Location)
- Neighborhood: Financial District / Battery Park City (New York, NY)
- Space: 35k SF
- Offices: 75
- Meeting Rooms: 6
- Team: Dedicated team including a receptionist, executive assistants and on-site manager.
- Furniture: Custom-built furniture with Herman Miller executive and guest chairs.
- Coolest Amenities: Floor-to-ceiling window views as far as the eye can see and a $5M private art collection and gallery.
- Weird Fact: Every chair is kept at a 45º angle as an open invitation for the client or guest to seat themselves (they take this very seriously).
- Snacks: Twining’s Tea, La Colombe Coffee, cappuccino, latte and espresso, as well as unlimited filtered and flavored waters. You can also get soda, beer, wine, champagne and snacks á la carte. All dishware is fine china and crystal. Members are invited to monthly community kitchen events and quarterly networking cocktail events.
- Technology: Proprietary software for call management and operations with a dedicated receptionist. Customizable reception through online portals or mobile apps (My Comms). Upon becoming a member of Servcorp you have global access to all locations. You can download a free exclusive smartphone app that will allow you to work in any Space Station and have all of your services follow you, including automatically updating to your dedicated phone extension and setting up WiFi at your reserved seat within seconds. Boardroom is fully equipped with Apple TV, clickshare, computer, whiteboard, video conferencing, full catering services, and a pristine granite table.
- Website: Click Here To Learn More