Top 10 Articles About The I-270 Life Sciences Corridor
1. A look at five projects along the now-canceled Maryland Corridor Cities Transitway.
2. JLL’s Outlook on life sciences ranks suburban Maryland as the fifth-largest biotech cluster in North America.
3. Regenxbio signed a 132K SF lease at a build-to-suit location in Rockville.
4. Montgomery College is seeking developers for its bioscience campus.
5. The 44-acre Gaithersburg campus that is home to Leidos has been sold.
6. Supernus Pharmaceuticals was planning on moving from Rockville to Gaithersburg, but is back in Rockville.
7. Lantian Development's CEO teases long-term plans for the 201-acre site in Clarksburg.
8. Launch Workplaces is offering business incubators in Rockville and Germantown.
9. The Universities at Shady Grove expands its physical presence to train more biotech talent.
10. Montgomery County representatives are asking MDOT to put bus rapid transit back on its list of priorities.