In Case You Missed It: Top Stories About Northeast D.C.
1. Architecture firm Hickok Cole is moving its headquarters from Georgetown to Northeast D.C.
2. Demonstrations over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis continue in D.C.
3. Howard University opened a COVID-19 testing clinic in Northeast D.C.
4. Some Northeast D.C. developers continue to break ground on new developments during the pandemic. What is encouraging them to move forward?
5. D.C.’s Department of General Services will move its headquarters to a development along Minnesota Avenue NE as part of an effort to move more government departments east of the Anacostia River.
6. D.C. public libraries will be offering select services during Phase 1 of the city's reopening.
7. Here's a list of D.C. restaurants that have closed since the start of the pandemic.