In Case You Missed It: Top Stories About Arlington County
1. Arlington County teams up with the Virginia Department of Emergency Management to offer support services for communities that have been drastically impacted by the pandemic.
2. The redevelopment of the Rosslyn Holiday Inn will have a smaller hotel component than previously planned in response to the coronavirus impact on travel demand.
3. Arlington National Cemetery reopened to the public with restrictions.
4. Arlington and Alexandria governments will formalize their shared responsibilities for the maintenance of five bridges that span Four Mile Run, the stream that separates the two jurisdictions.
5. An Arlington apartment building with Chipotle and CycleBar retail tenants sells for $108M.
6. Low interest rates and scarcity have fueled a meteoric rise in condominium sales in the D.C. area.
7. The new director of Arlington Economic Development discusses plans for managing the pandemic.