Event Ended On: Wednesday April 25 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Breakfast & Networking
Permitting and Planning in San Francisco
Hard Facts - How are deals getting approved?
How to Navigate the CRE Political Game in San Francisco
NIMBY or YIMBY?
Closing Remarks & Networking
Burnham Nationwide Podium Presentation
Omni San Francisco
500 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom, 3rd Floor
Parking Information: Valet Event Parking Rate - $25.00
600 California Garage (715 Sacramento St) - $20 Early Bird Rate
550 Kearny Garage - $22 Early Bird Rate (Before 9AM)
*Pricing Subject to Change*
In San Francisco, East Bay, and the South Bay, one of the hottest topics has been the permitting and entitlement process.
Politicians in the Bay Area are working to create a more development-friendly process. Even in Oakland, whose entitlement process has been noted as
more difficult than that in San Fran, is working to make the process easier. But with so many
new buyers and sellers entering the market, new challenges are cropping up, and working with the community has become more difficult than ever.
Every project and neighborhood is different and now, more than ever, leveraging relationships is critical. Join us as our all-star panelists
politics, permitting, and entitlement in order to get their projects started and finished. For questions, concerns or recommendations, please email Jeff.Arthur@bisnow.com.
1) The City says that they want to be builders. Will they begin to expedite the entitlement process as a result?
2) How can developers work best with the community and City to break ground on much-needed projects?
3) What do the new zoning policies and Prop M mean for development and construction?
4) What local municipalities are offering the most enticing development incentives?
5) How are public transit improvements altering how the City reacts to planning, zoning and permitting?
Bonus: The CARE Group will be raffling off Giants Tickets!!!