1. How will rising construction costs impact market fundamentals in San Diego?
2. What infrastructure needs could the private sector assist the public sector with?
3. How will tax reform impact future developments?
4. What major trends are ground-up developers analyzing in the market?
5. Where are the opportunities for new developments?
6. What impact will the CEQA overhaul have?
|7:30 AM - 8:45 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Innovative Trends in Construction & Design: Building Cities for the Future
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
|8:45 AM - 9:00 AM||
Downtown Ritz Carlton Project Case Study
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
From Entitlement to Ribbon Cutting: Navigating Policy, Permitting, Zoning, Construction Costs and the Labor Shortage
The Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway
San Diego CA 92101
Ballroom: Emerald Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Parking Information: Discount Valet $20.00 per car
Emerald Plaza - 400 W Broadway $24.00
Columbia Garage - 501 W C St $30.00
*Pricing Subject to Change*
San Diego is experiencing an emergence of new developments in many parts of the city. Constructions are rebounding - it is not only one of the biggest growth areas in multifamily, mixed-use but also in student housing, office, hospitality, industrial and retail. We'll discuss San Diego's market growth, analyze patterns & contributing factors, dive into ground-up construction, rehabs, take a look at entitlement constraints, zoning issues, and other challenges and regulations. Come join Bisnow for its Annual Construction and Development Event in San Diego! As always, come early and stay late for plenty of coffee, breakfast and ample networking time -- we'll see you there!