1. How are lenders reacting to supply of new construction? What submarkets and property types are they cautious about?
2. How are rising costs impacting the way developers are financing new construction?
3. Will Opportunity Zones change the way financiers approach new development? Will the policy actually promote construction?
4. How is the labor shortage affecting Orange County, and what are developers doing to combat it?
5. How will rising interest rates impact lending in the County?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
How are Dealmakers Financing New Development Amidst Rising Overhead?
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
Building The County's Future
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
18000 Von Karman Ave
Irvine, CA 92612
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom Salon D, Lobby Level
Discount Self-parking: $15.00 (Voucher to be provided)
Discount Valet: $20.00
Demand in Orange County remains high for multifamily, continues to grow in industrial and remains relatively stable for office. However, as rising costs of construction and labor shortage impact new development nationwide, building new product is becoming more and more difficult.
Lenders express caution, and dealmakers are having to get creative with the way they finance their projects. New tax policies like Opportunity Zones offer some assistance in select areas, but what about others? As the county continues to grow, it takes expert strategy to develop a county and jump financing and development hurdles.
Join us as we discuss the financing and development trends impacting new construction in Orange County.
For questions, press inquiries and recommendations, please email your Orange County Event Producer James Shearin at James.Shearin@bisnow.com.