Event Ended On: Wednesday April 18 2018
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
The Lorenzo Hotel
1011 South Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75215
Ballroom: SKYE Ballroom, Level 12
Parking Information: $5 Self-Parking
Coffee, Networking, and Breakfast
1) Which Dallas submarkets are most robust, and how does Dallas stack up Nationally?
2) What sources of capital are flowing into hotel projects in Dallas and across the Nation?
3) 2018 marks the ninth consecutive year of rising occupancy, something we haven't seen since the '90s. Where does that put us in the current cycle, and what investment opportunities are still out there?
4) How are the two leading indicators of hotel fundamentals — RevPAR and average daily room rates — faring Nationally, and in Dallas, this far through 2018?
5) From economy to luxury, what chains are the best investment and why?
6) How are top national brands growing profits given the labor shortages, rising influence of unions, and industry competition?