1. With over half of Charlotte's apartments built before the turn of the century, what does the Class B investment and repositioning market look like?
2. What are the biggest opportunities in Charlotte's emerging neighborhoods?
3. Construction and development demand is still on the rise, and cost of construction is higher than ever. What are developers doing to cut cost to yield a return? Will that bring long term consequences?
4. What are developers doing to build and preserve affordable housing?
5. How are Developers finding Value in Class B and C Properties?
6. What will the Lynx Light Rail extension mean for charlotte? and what is the biggest opportunities for investment?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Charlotte Multifamily Boom! Interested?
Email Lauren Bremer at Lauren.Bremer@Bisnow.com.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast and Networking!
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Buy, Rent, Sell, or Flip? Investment Strategies in a Booming Market
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
New Development Finance, Construction, and Design
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Event Networking!
Venue to be announced by March 18th
With over 23,500 units in the pipeline, or under construction, in Charlotte at the beginning of 2017 the media is right in using the word “boom” to describe the Charlotte apartment market.
And the boom needs to continue! According to a study done by NMHC and the National Apartment Association, Charlotte will need 71,523 new apartments between 2017-2030.
After Zillow released a report that Charlotte is the #4 hottest US housing market in 2018, we understand why. Our all-star panelists will break down current trends, the impact of the economy and job growth on the market, capital markets and investment activity, and the effect of new requirements in sustainability and innovation on development.
Plan to arrive bright and early to enjoy great breakfast, coffee, and networking!