1) What types of tenants are moving into Denver's warehouses and why do they find Colorado's industrial market attractive?
2) If NAFTA is dismantled under the current administration, how will industrial's international supply chain affect national markets?
3) Can older industrial warehouse assets maintain a steady leasing velocity or will new industrial facilities continue to dominate the market?
4) How are robotics changing the industrial landscape and influencing the way we design our warehouses?
5) Can industrial sustain an eighth consecutive year of demand outpacing supply?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Major Projects & Tenants
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
The Future of Industrial
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
Venue to be Announced by Monday February 12th
Over the last seven years, the industrial market has seen a "winning streak," with demand continuously outpacing supply. There is no slowing down in sight with every $1 billion in e-commerce sales requiring 1.25 million sq. ft of distribution space. As E-commerce sales continue to grow at a projected 10 percent rate every year, e-commerce companies will need to add an additional 50 - 60 million sq. feet of warehouse distribution space to their portfolios each year.
The demand has led to a domino effect, in which leasing velocity has surged and nearly half of the U.S. warehouse space currently under construction is pre-leased. Ranking No. 1 for pre-leased industrial space is none other than Denver, with 70.3% of under construction warehouse space already precommitted to tenants.
How does the future of the industrial market stack up? Join us at The State of Denver Industrial, where Colorado's top real estate executives will delve into the industrial market as it relates to e-commerce, technology, new developments and the future of industrial expansion. As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with the best in the industry. We look forward to seeing you there!
For questions, comments or press inquiries, contact Sarah, our Denver Event Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org