Here Are The Biggest Office Leases Of Q2
Want to get a jump-start on upcoming deals? Meet the major Dallas-Fort Worth players at one of our upcoming events!
You've already heard that absorption and rent are up and vacancies are down in Q2. Those low vacancies got us wondering about this quarter's biggest office leases in DFW. PMRG broke it down for us, and all that space around Las Colinas/DFW Airport looks mighty fine for office.
10. In May, Cushman & Wakefield inked 41k SF at McKinney & Olive (above) in Uptown. Cushman will move into this new Class-A office space during Q4.
9. DealerSocket inked 51k SF at Granite Plaza in Las Colinas. The automotive software solutions company will move into this Class-A space during Q4.
8. Fresenius Medical Care inked 52k SF at Plano Corporate Center East in Plano. Fresenius will move into the Class-A office space during Q4.
7. Pacific Union Financial inked 54k SF at Royal Tech 12 in Las Colinas. It'll move into the Class-B space this month.
6. Compass Professional Health Services inked 58k SF at Bank of America Plaza (above) Downtown. Compass will move into the Class-A space this quarter.
5. First American Title Insurance inked 77k SF at Connection Park II in Las Colinas. The insurance company will move into the new Class-A office space during Q2 of 2017.
4. CompuCom Systems inked 92k SF as Dominion Legacy Office Center in West Plano. The IT company will move into the new Class-A space this quarter.
2. (Tie) Atos SE inked 101k SF at Connection Park I in Las Colinas. The IT company will move into the Class-A facility in Q4.
2. (Tie) Molina Healthcare inked 101k SF at 1660 Westridge in Las Colinas. It'll move into the Class-B office space this quarter.
1. Signet Jewelers inked 225k SF (yes, 225k, double the second-largest lease) at Cypress Waters Office Park (above) in Las Colinas. The parent company of Zales, Kay Jewelers, Jared and other jewelry companies will move into the new Class-A build-to-suit in Q4 2017.