ATL Office's Top 10 of 2013
It definitely was a State Farm kinda year in 2013. In our roundup of Atlanta's Top 10 office leases, State Farm's numerous office deals dominate the list, including the top spot for The Terraces in Dunwoody, where it leased 318k SF. All told, the insurance giant leased in excess of 880k SF last year, throughout Central Perimeter (it ultimately purchased Hammond Exchange, but that fat lease still managed to sneak into the list). Perhaps the most stark contrast (other than State Farm) on this year's Top 10 is that many of the deals are new and not simply renewals, including MailChimp, one of three big deals that have made Jamestown Properties' Ponce City Market a home run.
- State Farm at The Terraces for 318k SF. CBRE brokered.
- Coca-Cola IT operations at SunTrust Plaza for 275,900 SF. Colliers International brokered.
- State Farm at Three Ravinia for 192k SF. CBRE brokered.
- State Farm at Hammond Exchange for 189,300 SF. CBRE.
- State Farm at Ashford Perimeter for 187k SF. CBRE.
- Georgia State Univeristy Foundation's 135k SF renewal and expansion at Toweer Place 200 with T Dallas Smith & Co brokered.
- RSUI's 133k SF renewal at The Plaza in Buckhead. C&W brokered.
- Ricoh Americas Corp's renewal at Sugarloaf Office I & II for 127,200 SF. CBRE brokered.
- The AJC's newspaper office renewal for 127k SF at 233 Perimeter Center Pkwy. CBRE brokered.
- MailChimp, which inked a 113k SF lease for its HQ at Ponce City Market in Midtown. Avison Young brokered.