Washington DC | Air Date: March 2 | 11:30 AM EST
What You'll Learn:
- How Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC) and Montgomery Planning are working together make it easy to do business in Montgomery County
- How planning has recently changed to accommodate different asset classes, including office, multifamily, and retail.
- Hear from successful case studies of major projects in the region.
- Learn why top tenants, from Marriott to USP, effectively scaled their presence in Montgomery County
- Learn more about the County's overall economic goals going into 2021
How You'll Do More Business:
Montgomery County's EDC (MCEDC) and Montgomery Planning have been working to make it more efficient for businesses to grow in Montgomery County. Hear from MoCo's thought leaders on how to effectively get your projects planned and rapidly scale your business in an economically strong, desirable location in the Greater D.C. region, as well as from top tenants as they recount their planning process of bringing employees to MoCo.
Who You’ll Hear From:
MoCo's movers and shakers, including public officials, major tenants, and top developers.
By clicking "Register," I am sharing information with our Presenting Sponsor, who may use it to communicate with me about the event and related opportunities.