Wednesday March 24 2021 | 9:30 AM PDT
Brett Phillips is an award-winning sustainability leader and advocate, whose private and public work on decarbonization is shaping how the built environment is addressing climate c...
O’Connell joined CenturyLink in 2018, with more than 30 years of experience in the telecommunications and cable industries. The majority of those years were spent in senior leaders...
What You'll Learn:
- How does tech foster more efficient at-home experiences?
- In this new age of living, working and playing from home, how are developers using technology to make that experience inclusive in multifamily and mixed-use developments?
- How are new resident needs and demands changing how developments are integrated?
- How can connectivity create new amenity options in this new market?
- What role will apps, interactive systems and AI play in amenitizing new developments? What do these fully integrated systems look like?
- What are the cost benefits of enhancing connectivity and virtual amenity options?
How You'll Do More Business:
Learn which developers are considering resident preference that will drive leasing rates, which amenities developers are using in new multifamily developments and learn how savings can be found in operations by increasing connectivity and multifamily digital infrastructure.
Who You’ll Meet:
developers, investors, property managers, Managing directors, brokers, architects, engineers
Why You Should Attend:
Learn how developers are using tech and connectivity to create amenity options for residents, how developers are investing in infrastructure for new projects in the urban Seattle core and suburbs, what tech as an amenity means for residents and how that creates opportunities for returns