Why This Matters
What You'll Learn:
- How are today's developers and public officials defining affordable and workforce housing?
- How are developers financing affordable housing projects throughout Dallas Fort-Worth?
- Where is affordable housing being predominately built, and how can it be dispersed throughout the region?
- How are architects growing inventive to create affordable, and appealing, units for residents?
- How can DFW's CRE community keep up with the growing demand for affordability as the population continues to surge?
How You'll Do More Business: You'll hear first hand from top DFW affordable developers and investors on the pressing need for affordability in the region, as well as how they're developing - and financing - these integral projects.
Who You'll Meet: Owners, developers, investors, and public officials with a vested interest in the need for affordable housing.