In Case You Missed It: Top Stories About D.C.'s Waterfront Areas
1. D.C. announced a public drinking proposal to help restaurants, and large mixed-use developments like The Wharf stand to benefit.
2. The Atlantic will move its offices to The Wharf.
3. The Capitol Riverfront welcomes hundreds of new apartments, opening during a pandemic.
4. The Wharf is in talks with several establishments to come in and reinvigorate the area.
5. The struggling D.C. office market could see more residential conversions.
6. Two D.C. hotels named among the top 10 in the nation.
7. Wharf residents and the Army clash over access to the waterfront.