By The Numbers: Loudoun County
Want to get a jump-start on upcoming deals? Meet the major D.C. players at one of our upcoming events!
- Population: 373,700
- Size: 521 square miles
- Median Household Income: $125K (the highest of any U.S. county with over 65,000 residents)
- Demographics: 69% White, 15% Asian, 7% black, 5% other race, 4% multiracial
- Unemployment Rate: 3.2%
- 70% of the world’s web traffic goes through Loudoun County data centers every day.
- Loudoun ranks No. 3 for job growth in the U.S.
- 60% of residents have attained a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Statistics courtesy of the Loudoun County EDC