Bisnow continues its tour of New York City’s hottest co-working offices. Next up: CARR Workplaces. In episode two, general manager Gregg De Los Reyes gave Bisnow a tour of its Plaza District space, which occupies the entire fifth floor of Buchman & Khan’s iconic 745 Fifth Ave building.
CARR Workplaces operates 28 co-working spaces across the U.S., and maintains two properties in New York City. CARR’s Midtown office combines a flexible work environment with all the close-by amenities of nearby luxury shops — Apple and Bergdorf Goodman are right outside — and panoramic views of Central Park. Upholding a philosophy of work-life balance, 745 Fifth Ave features drop-in desks, fully customizable office space, a self-serve café and catering services, executive-style suites and numerous meeting rooms able to adapt to any clients' needs. A highly attentive staff round out the CARR package, from an administrative team ready to help with any office task, to community managers offering assistance from answering phones to getting your dry-cleaning.
- Building Address: 745 Fifth Ave and E 58th Street
- Neighborhood: Plaza District / Central Park East (New York)
- Space: 25k SF
- Rentable Space: 68
- Meeting Rooms: 3
- Team: Professional receptionist services, community managers that handle both business and nonbusiness tasks, dedicated manager on-site
- Furniture: Custom-built furniture from Noël
- Coolest Amenities: Openable windows equipped with privacy shades, flat-screen TVs, whiteboards
- Fun Fact: CARR offers personalized furnishing and space design, from artwork to wall color. It takes customization seriously, equipping each meeting space with modular tables that adapt to any configuration.
- Snacks: The café workspace features self-serve Starbucks Coffee, filtered water and can be outfitted for cocktail events.
- State-of-the-art phone system and handsets and IT service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each office also features a fast, wireless internet connection.