• 21-story, Class A iconic trophy tower centrally located in the Downtown West Palm Beach
• The building’s prime location at the base of the Flagler Memorial Bridge (“North Bridge”), provides quicker ingress and egress to Palm Beach Island, Interstate 95 & Okeechobee Blvd
• Unobstructed, beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and Palm Beach Island to the north, south and east
• Attached parking garage with a climate controlled covered sky bridge allow tenants to travel between the Tower, Pavilion and Garage without exposure to the elements
• Executive valet parking with direct access to tenant floors and the building lobby
• Amenities within the complex including dining options (Cafe and Chopsticks), full service banking with ATM service, Paul James Salon and Palm Beach Waterfront Fitness Club
• Multi-Million dollar renovations planned
• On-site property management, closed circuit TV monitoring and 24/7 security guard
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:10 AM||
Neighboring Investment -- Why outside investors are bullish on West Palm Beach
|9:10 AM - 9:50 AM||
Building West Palm Beach: Past, Present & Future
|9:50 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Game Schmooze
515 N. Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach FL 33401
Parking Information: Valet available as well as Self-parking which is on the west side of Olive Street parking garage.
Join our All-Star panelists as we discuss the major projects, key trends and new development pipeline in Bisnow's first foray in to West Palm Beach. We'll explore how West Palm Beach compares to other local markets and where the power players see biggest growth in 2017 & beyond.
From international investment to locally driven growth, Palm Beach County is booming and West Palm Beach is in the drivers seat! In the midst of an economic and development boom, West Palm has over $2.5 billion in product currently being delivered. From a highly coveted Office market, to a pipeline that includes over 3,000 residential units, over 2,000 new hotel keys a bunch of game changing mixed-use developments.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #Bisnow on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.