1) How are office developers attracting tenants out of the city?
2) Which mixed use developments are driving residential property value?
3) How can suburban commercial real estate create opportunity and hold onto suburban charm?
4) Many baby boomers choosing to rent as they become empty nesters. Where are they choosing to live?
5) What retail is driving suburban development?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Neighborhood Series: Philly Suburbs. Interested?
Email Brian Kinslow at email@example.com.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||
|9:00 AM - 9:20 AM||
Working in the Suburbs: Factors Driving the Growing Office Market
|9:20 AM - 10:00 AM||
Multifamily, Retail & Mixed Use Developments Strengthening Philly's Suburbs
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Venue To Be Announced by Monday January 15
Baby boomers are beginning to downsize, and moving companies bring a new wave of millennials and Gen Zers with them. To adapt, townships are seeing mixeduse developments we never would have imagined.
With all of these unexpected trends, we're facing uncharted territory. This event is bringing together all of the expert knowledge you need to make strong investment decisions.
Join us for all of the insight you need at the suburban event of the year. Broadcast your input on Twitter by using hashtag #BisnowPhilly and follow @BisnowPHILA!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Philadelphia event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.