Spire Awards Honor OC CRE Professionals For Sixth Year In A Row
The Spire Awards, created by CREW-Orange County six years ago to recognize the top commercial real estate professionals in the county, drew a record crowd this year.
Eight awards were doled out at the annual event last month, which drew 370 people, according to Spire Awards chair and Marquis Construction senior director of business development Catherine Falco.
Ten-X senior vice president Eric Paulsen was master of ceremonies.
The winners included:
- Patricia Whitaker, Innovative Housing Opportunities for Superior Performance by a Woman in Commercial Real Estate;
- Chapman University for Superior Performance in New Construction;
- Lincoln Property for Superior Performance in Building Renovations;
- Hendy for Superior Performance in Tenant Improvements;
- Cushman & Wakefield for Superior Performance in Leasing;
- Cushman & Wakefield for Superior Performance in Sales;
- Buchanan Street Partners for Superior Performance in Lending; and
- Snyder Langston Team, Snyder Langston B.R.I.D.G.E. Program for Superior Performance in Philanthropy.
Commercial Real Estate Women - Orange County received 90 nominations for this year's awards.
DJM Capital Lindsay Parton president gave the keynote address, focusing on the importance of retailers providing experiences for customers.
The first Spire Awards were held in 2011.
The event was sponsored by Commercial Real Estate Women-Orange County.