6 Reasons You Should Sign Up For IREM's Fall Conference Right Now
Let's be honest, you don't need extra incentive to visit San Diego in the fall. Who doesn't want to mix gorgeous beaches into their fall activities list?
But now there's another excellent reason to visit San Diego this year: the IREM Fall Conference. Still not sold? Here's six more perks to seal the deal.
1. Visionary Speakers
Tomorrow CEO Mike Walsh will be giving the keynote address on the complex and evolving relationship between humans and technology and how it can help you position your company for the future.
Cushman & Wakefield president of asset services, Americas Marla Maloney and CBRE global president of asset services Tony Long will also be speaking at the Industry Leaders Lunch, discussing the direction of the industry, trends and strategies for success.
2. Can't-Miss Education
Experience innovative education such as:
- Is Sustainability a Business Imperative—panel debates if sustainability is part of the fiduciary duty of third-party property managers.
- Real Estate Challenges & Opportunities in a Time of Accelerated Transformation—the industry is nearing the end of the 10-year business cycle; what lies ahead?
- Criminal Background Checks: Arresting Developments in the Age of Disparate Impact and HUD's New Guidance—hear real-life scenarios and advice on how to craft policies and protect your tenants and business.
- iTalks—a group of informative, education presentations that are modeled after the incredibly popular TED talks but having a specific focus on the real estate industry.
- And much more!
3. Networking Opportunities
This is your chance to mix and mingle with like-minded executives and colleagues—including both multifamily and commercial practitioners—to connect, do business and form partnerships. Community is the key word for the conference!
We once described the REME Awards as the Oscars of Real Estate, so don't miss the 2nd Annual REME Awards ceremony celebrating our industry's leading stars and the innovations and advancements they've made in the field this year.
5. Giving Back While Gaining Inspiration
There’s more to success than crushing the property management game. IREM is partnering with Stop Hunger Now to package 10,000 meals in two hours. Come help it reach its goal!
6. Don’t wait!
Signing up by Sept. 15 qualifies you to save $100. Click here to reserve your spot before the deadline.