Everyone knows what One World Trade, the Empire State Building and the Space Needle look like. But what about the rest? How well do you know your buildings? Try your hand at guessing these 10 American beauties.
1. Your favorite magazine might be printed here. But what building is it?
2. Catch sick views from this $1.3B Californian cliffside building. But can you catch which building it is?
Los Angeles Union Station
3. Blackstone purchased this Chicago tower this past March.
4. Renowned architect Frank Gehry designed this stunning building.
Solomon Guggenheim Museum
5. This building was the first commercial tower in the US to achieve LEED Platinum.
6. This is an iconic Manhattan hotel.
7. This building was designed by Daniel Libeskind.
Contemporary Jewish Museum
8. This building was designed by architect William Pereira.
9. This is a popular performing arts center.
Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall
10. This building gets to stand in sunny Miami. What does it get to be called?