1. How can executives look to alternative industries (i.e. industrial/manufacturing, e-commerce/retail, hospitality, etc) to improve the procurement of healthcare? What are the best practices to keep costs down?
2. What are the latest advancements in healthcare technology? How are Nashville's hospitals integrating these technologies into their facilities?
3. Will outpatient facilities overtake the demand for new hospitals in Nashville?
4. With baby boomers entering senior living facilities in the next decade, how will a new generation of tenants impact the design and development of senior living facilities?
5. How can Nashville's healthcare providers and senior living communities work in tandem to provide better care while reducing overhead and costs?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 10:00 AM||
The Future of Healthcare: Trends, Hospital Consolidation & The Effects on Real Estate
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
The Westin Nashville
807 Clark Pl
Nashville, TN 37203
Ballroom: Vanderbilt Ballroom III, Lobby Level
0-2 hours: $10+tax
2-4 hours: $20+tax
Healthcare continues to dominate national headlines, with major mergers, acquisitions, and uncertainty around the ACA. Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market. CBRE's U.S. Medical Office and Healthcare findings propose a variety of outlooks: