1) Does Manchester, as a single organism, offer the right blend of spaces to become a destination where businesses, residents and visitors like to live, work and play?
2) As Manchester continues to be a international hub for technology and innovation, how will the city navigate future office investment?
3) Which Manchester submarkets are most appealing for investment, as it relates to rent, talent pool and accessibility?
4) Is Manchester prepared for co-working and co-living?
5) What retailers and companies are headed in and out in 2018?
6) Are the BTR units currently in the pipeline suitable for the people of Manchester?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Manchester State of the Market . Interested?
Email Bisnow Events at email@example.com.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
|8:50 AM - 9:30 AM||
|9:30 AM - 10:10 AM||
Workplace Innovation: Creating Spaces That Attract Talents & Boost the Economy
|10:10 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Panel Networking
Central Manchester, Venue TBC by 22 March
One thing is for sure. Manchester is on a mission! A quick glance at its skyline and the countless cranes parked across the city reveals the massive supply of development in the pipeline. The city is set to fuel the growing population with over 5,203 new residential units this year, and create workspaces that will attract talents and world-class business, such as Amazon, from across the globe. The vast amount of new office construction is not only a result of a strong 2017 for both the commercial industry and city’s workforce, but it also highlights Manchester’s commitment to achieving status as a global city.
Learn about what 2018 holds for Manchester and network with the players shaping the city. We're bringing together expert panelists at our first-ever Manchester State of the Market event. Our expert panelists will take an in-depth look at the demographics sparking demand in the commercial real estate market, and give all the updates you need on the developments providing the supply they need.
For questions, comments or press inquiries, email UK Director, Natascha, at Natascha.Bhuiyan@bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowEurope on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.