1. Planning for the future, how are stakeholders in Century City & Beverly Hills strategizing to take advantage of new transit with the approval of the purple line extension?
2. Will Beverly Hills soon approve its first major multifamily ground-up complex?
3. What effect has the $1 billion redevelopment of Westfield Mall had on local businesses, and will the $2.5 billion development of Century Plaza transform the submarket into a true live-work-play environment?
4. What does the future hold for One Beverly Hills?
5. Why are creative tenants ditching Santa Monica, Venice, Hollywood and DTLA for office space in Century City?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Century City: Creating a Live-Work-Play Community
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Beverly Hills: Growth Drivers, Future Developments & Outlook
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
9876 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Ballroom: Wilshire Ballroom, Ground Floor East
Parking Information: Discounted Event Parking Rates
With the $1 billion redevelopment of Westfield Mall, and the $2.5 billion development of Century Plaza, is Century City on the verge of becoming a real urban neighborhood? Conversely, Century City's next-door neighbor Beverly Hills seems to be struggling to get one of its largest developments off the ground, One Beverly Hills.
With the announcement the Purple Line extension approval, developers and owners are racing to prepare for the delivery of the new transit in 2024 in both Beverly Hills and Century City.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gather with the local community, interact with development leaders and learn what’s around the corner for LA’s most exciting neighborhoods!
Come early for breakfast and stay late for post-event schmoozing! We look forward to seeing you!