1. What drives decision making in Real Estate today? What is the role of the "CTO/CPO/CDO" in a modern property company ?
2. How can technology support your portfolio and help foster better relationships and boost returns treating tenants as customers?
3. What is the future for the agent/broker?
4. How can the use of data and tech help in delivering a better end user experience?
5. Dealing with Data: What are the challenges? How can data be utilized for CRE opportunities and transaction?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:10 AM||
|9:10 AM - 9:50 AM||
|9:50 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Panel Networking
Merchant Taylors' Hall
30 Threadneedle St
London EC2R 8JB
PropTech - why you should care and why WeWork is valued at $16B
While most agree that technology will continue to be a catalyst for change in the real estate industry, many leading property firms have only adapted slowly (or not at all) to innovation.
Changes will be hard to ignore over the coming years as the global IoT market, which is projected to be $1.7 trillion worth in 2020, is set to revolutionize the way we think about real estate.
As prices increase and the talent pool shrinks, industry leaders not only have to adapt to innovative methods to build and manage their assets more efficiently, but also rethink their ongoing relationship with their tenants and the way they use their spaces.
Come join Bisnow’s Future of PropTech Event, and hear from our tech savvy panelists who are already creating new technological solutions to build smarter neighbourhoods and facilities. We will explore how the industry, across all major asset classes, can use tech solutions to run their businesses more effectively and better understand the enduser of real estate.
For questions, comments or press inquiries, email UK Director, Natascha, at Natascha.Bhuiyan@bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowEurope on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.