1) What the current state of London’s industrial market is, including vacancy rates, rental values, major entrants & players, and areas to invest
2) How e-commerce and advances in logistics impact industrial development & design, and whether that is going to continue to drive demand for warehouse/distribution space
3) How the strong occupier demand for last mile delivery sheds is affecting city transport planning & regulations
4) How to cater to the increased occupier demands for smart facilities, supply chain automation, more flexibility & shorter leases
5) Beyond Data & Tech: What the 2018 key innovations are and what it takes to succeed in the age of digitalization
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:10 AM||
The Future of London Industrial
Development, Planning, Leasing, Finance, & Ecommerce
|9:10 AM - 9:50 AM||
Going Digital: Smart Tenants & Logistics
E-Commerce, Tech, Occupier Demands, Logistics & Supply Chain Challenges
|9:50 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Panel Networking
The Royal Institution
21 Albemarle St, Mayfair
London W1S 4BS
According to CBRE's EMEA 2018 Market Outlook, the logistics market, due to its increasing integration with retailing, is one of the most promising alternative sectors to invest in in 2018. While London's tight industrial market is high in demand, it is low in supply. A growing economy, hyper consumerism, high competition for quality space and rising rents & sale prices are constraining the marketplace.
What's next in 2018? What will it take from the CRE community to unlock the vast opportunities that the sector promises?
Please joins us to learn about the state of the industrial capital markets, leasing, sales, and development. We'll discuss industrial submarket hot spots, how e-commerce and technological advancement are shifting occupier expectations and industrial development & design, and the future of London's industrial real estate.
For questions, comments or press inquiries, please email our UK Director, Natascha, at Natascha.Bhuiyan@bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowEurope on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.