1) How global institutions feel about investing in the UK in 2018
2) How to negotiate the deeply polarised London market
3) The possibility of achieving value add returns in secondary markets
4) What kinds of deal terms and structures are being seen
5) The sectors and neighbourhoods that offer the best risk-adjusted returns
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:10 AM||
Risk & Reward at The Late Stage of the Cycle
|9:10 AM - 9:50 AM||
State of the Global Capital & Investment Market
|9:50 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Panel Networking
Merchant Taylors' Hall
30 Threadneedle St
London EC2R 8JB
Investing in London is a bit of a head spinner as 2017 turns into 2018. Savills is predicting that, buoyed by Asian capital, Central London investment will have its best year ever. But this doesn’t seem matched by confidence on the street. Can you be confident investing in London outside a narrow slice of super prime offices, and if you can’t invest in this sector, where should you put your money?
Please join some of the leading international and local figures in real estate for a real-time look at the domestic and foreign investment markets. Our all-star panelists will advise on how to make the most out of investing in 2018.
For questions, comments or press inquiries, email UK Director, Natascha, at Natascha.Bhuiyan@bisnow.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowEurope on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowEurope on Twitter for more local news.