1. As we continue to see the combination of property types, what should you be thinking about when bringing creative visions to life?
2. As the entitlement process lengthens, how much flexibility should you allow for modifications?
3. Are D.C.'s rapidly urbanizing neighborhood ready for increased density?
4. How are experts adapting to D.C.'s older structures and building state-of-the-art spaces and developments?
5. How can you maximize changes in D.C.'s new heigh act and take your projects to the next level?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast, Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:10 AM||
Major Trends Inside & Out
What is the Region's Interiors & Ground Up Architecture Forecast?
|9:10 AM - 9:40 AM||
Designing the Nation's Capital
How Master Planners & Landscape Architects Are Shaping The Region
|9:40 AM - 10:00 AM||
Diane Hoskins, Co-CEO, Gensler & Monty Hoffman, CEO, PN Hoffman
|10:05 AM - 10:30 AM||
The Hamilton Live
600 14th Street NW, near Metro Center
Washington D.C. 20005
Event Space: The Hamilton Live, F Street Entrance
1. LAZ Parking Garage: 1455 F Street NW (just West of the Hamilton F Street entrance). Rates vary.
2. PMI Garage: (1.5 blocks from venue)
1 Hour: $14
2 Hours: $20
12 Hours: $26
The D.C. region is growing and developing quicker than any of us can keep track of. As we build to meet the needs of D.C.'s growing population workforce, it takes the best and the brightest to meet the needs of a demanding region.
We find ourselves in a very unique region with older structures that take masterful skill. This is also a time for creativity! Worldwide, we are seeing the combination of property types, and creative building ideas that have never been seen before, and they are finding themselves in the D.C. metro.
With so much excitement going on in the region, it takes a skillful hand to adapt to the area's needs.
Join us as industry leaders provide their experienced insight and perspective, and forecast the future of architecture and design in the D.C. region.
Join the fun on Twitter with hashtag #BisnowArch and don't forget to follow @BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our DC event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.