1) What are the hottest new projects currently being developed?
2) With the increase in population and job growth, will Tampa's multifamily and office markets continue to provide enough supply to meet the demand?
3) Will Tampa's industrial sector continue to thrive?
4) Tons of brick and mortar retailers are entering Tampa resulting in major demand for space. Are there plans to increase retail development in 2019?
5) What are the major plans to continue strong development and economic growth in 2019?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:45 AM||
Hottest New Projects
|9:45 AM - 10:30 AM||
The Future of CRE in Tampa
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
Westin Tampa Waterside
725 S Harbour Island Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Ballroom: Oasis Ballroom, Lower Lobby Level
Parking Information: Valet $15.00
Tampa is thriving with tons of development and economic growth. Multifamily development has been booming within the past 5 years, and rental rates are continuing to increase due to the growing population flooding into Tampa. Companies are starting to move their offices to Tampa, which is contributing to the increase of vacancy, as well as development.
Tampa's industrial sector is booming as well. Tampa has one of the largest ports in the state, as well as direct access to Interstates 4 and 75, which makes it a very popular destination for new industrial tenants. Retailers are also expanding to Tampa, which will increase a demand for vacant space.
Hear from some of the biggest names in CRE, as they discuss the hottest projects, and the future of real estate in Tampa.
Please email questions/speaker recommendations to Sam Markovich at Sam.Markovich@bisnow.com