Event Ended On: Thursday June 27 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Hillsboro Technology Center (HTC) is a new state-of-the-art business park comprised of Class A industrial distribution, Class A Office space, and a brand-new Fairfield Inn by Marriott hotel. HTC is strategically located to serve the entire Southeast Florida Market and is immediately adjacent to I-95 at Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach. The 74-acre park is situated 1 mile south of Boca Raton, 1 mile from the Publix Southeast Florida Distribution Center, 18 miles North of Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 35 miles north of Port of Miami and 25 miles South of Palm Beach International Airport. At completion, HTC will have six distribution buildings, one LEED certified Office building and one on site hotel. Building F is 152,000 Square Feet with 32’ Clear Height in the warehouse. It is fully available.
Leasing / Office Contacts:
Thomas Hotz, SVP: 561-389-0377 Darcie Lunsford: 954-312-2435
Brian Ahearn, SVP: 954-937-4540 Molly McDonough: 954-312-2412
JC Conte, EVP: 954-389-8001 Sky ButtersCell: 954-464-0402
528 Hillsboro Technology Dr.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33141
Suite 528 is located towards the back of the business park. Make a right at the entrance of Building 400 and it will located on the north side.
Parking Information: Free on-site parking available along the perimeter of the building.
Coffee, Breakfast & Networking
E-Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions in SFL
Tenant Demands: Development, Planning, Leasing, Finance, and Design
1) With the continued proliferation of e-commerce, how are South Florida's developers keeping up with the demand for industrial space?
2) How are the two largest drivers of economic revenue (over $90 billion impact) - Port of Miami and Miami International Airport - expanding their economic footprint?
3) What do the supply chain and logistics industries look like over the next 5, 10, and 20 years, and what's the impact on South Florida's industrial market?
4) With competition heating up amongst all CRE developers for land, where are developers looking next to build industrial spaces? Where are cap rates headed for industrial real estate?
5) How does South Florida's position in a gateway market and as an international trade center affect the industrial market?
6) What advances in industrial design and facilities, like multistory assets, cold storage and off-dock facilities, are there and how are they affecting the market?