Event Ended On: Wednesday March 6 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
3800 NE Miami Ct is a 20,000 SF building on two levels that offers highway exposure, exclusive parking, and an outdoor rooftop terrace. It is available for immediate occupancy on either a short term or long term basis. The building offers a unique flagship opportunity in Miami’s Design District!
Breakfast & Networking
Mixed-Use Retail: The Power of the Ground Floor
Experiential Retail in the Urban Core vs Suburban Town Centers
3800 NE Miami Ct - Design District
3800 NE Miami Ct
Miami, FL 33137
Floor: 2nd floor
Parking Information: Parking is available directly across NE Miami Ct at the City View Garage. Enter on 38th street (between NE 1st Ave and NE Miami Ct). Self-parking is $3 for the first 4 hours
The retail industry is in the midst of a major transformation from brick and mortar to curated mixed-use retail and Florida is no different.
We will explore how things like curated retail fosters community and how the
omnichannel approach are retailers best bet at being part of the narrative going forward. As
Multifamily development continues to pick up in downtowns and city centers across the country, identifying the right complimentary retail tenants remains an important part of the development mix.
Join us as we explore the major projects, trends, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for South Florida retail. Don't forget to bring plenty of business cards, and email all questions/speaker recommendations to Sam Markovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) As the retail industry continues to evolve, how do traditional brick and mortar retailers attract and retain clients in both urban and suburban geographies?
2) Curated Retail -- How Multifamily & Office developers are using retail to attract and retain tenants and residents.
3) What kind of effect will the rise of E-commerce have on traditional retail sales?
4) Retail is booming in South Florida compared the rest of the U.S. What advantages does South Florida have over the rest of the country?
5) How, and why, are online retailers opening brick and mortar stores?