1. What effect – positive or otherwise – will Google’s new campus and employee population have on the city of San Jose?
2. What geographic areas have been designated viable for Opportunity Zone development?
3. What are the most notable developments – from hotels to office space, airport renovations and TOD – under construction across the market and what commonalities do they all share?
4. Does the “boom” San Jose is experiencing signal that a “bust” is too follow or can the growth across sector be sustained?
5. What initiatives are underway by the city, developers, and nonprofits to combat the housing crisis and increase the supply of affordable housing units on the market?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee, Breakfast, & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:45 AM||
Keynote: San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo
|8:45 AM - 9:05 AM||
Fireside Chat: Affordable Housing
A discussion surrounding the necessity of below market rate housing across Santa Clara County
|9:05 AM - 9:50 AM||
Opportunity Zones & P3s in The Valley
What the legislation means for investment and development in San Jose
|9:50 AM - 10:00 AM||
Bay Area Opportunity Zone Analysis
|10:00 AM - 10:45 AM||
Silicon Valley State of the Market
The multifamily boom, state of CRE, & notable new developments
|10:45 AM - 11:30 AM||
Il Fornaio at The Westin San Jose
302 South Market Street
San Jose, CA 95113
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom & Atrium Room, Lobby Level
Valet $30.00 flat rate
*Based on Availability*
Convention Center: $1 per 20 minutes / $20 max.
South Hall (South Market & Viola Streets) $7.00 flat rate
*Pricing Subject to Change*