Event Ended On: Wednesday April 17 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Coffee, Breakfast, & Networking!
Opening Remarks & Presentation
The future of corporate campus planning by NBBJ
Evolving Trends in Workplace Strategy
How tenant demands and workplace trends are driving office space decisions and design
Development & Investment Roundup
Where, how, and why people are investing and developing for the future of The Valley
Hilton Santa Clara
4949 Great American Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Ballroom: Sierra Ballroom, Lobby Level
Parking Information: Complimentary Self-Parking
Though even the finest prognosticators cannot say with certainty where we are in this cycle, one thing can be said with confidence: the Silicon Valley market is hot right now. The San Jose Downtown Association reported on December 5 that “50 developments are either under construction or in various stages of the proposal process.” Notable projects amongst the 50 include Adobe’s acquisition of 2.5 acres and their plan to develop an office tower to house 3,000 employees, Valley Oak Partners and TMG Partners 1,023,000 sq. ft. campus Platform 16 is expected to begin construction in 2019, and J.P DiNapoli Companies proposed 704,000 sq. ft. office tower. Join us as we bring tech tenants and office developers together to discuss the excitement of the times and the possible uncertainty of the future. For questions, press inquiries and recommendations, email Bisnow NorCal Event Producer Matt Seukunian (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Which tech companies have the largest office campuses in Silicon Valley? What makes those campuses unique?
2. How has the demand for acquiring and retaining top tech talent (and the housing crisis that follows) affect development and design of office space?
3. What are some misnomers of tech office design?
4. What are notable trends shared by developers and designers across campuses? New materials? Design tactics? Methods to maximize the office space?
5. What rippled effect will Google’s land acquisition in Downtown San Jose have on the development of tech office campuses across San Jose, Silicon Valley, and The Bay Area as a whole?