Event Ended On: Wednesday March 20 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle
1101 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Ballroom: Paris Ballroom, Lobby Level
Parking Information: $12 Discounted Valet Parking
Coffee, Breakfast, & Networking
Impact Investing Through Opportunity Zones
Understanding the program and identifying how to maximize investment and development to grow economies and build communities
OZ Tracts in Seattle & Puget Sound
Examining the region's approved OZ tracts. What can residents, investors, and developers expect?
1. What are Opportunity Zones and what is a Qualified Opportunity Fund? What are the benefits of investing in OZs and how does OZ investing work?
2. How do developers, investors, and civic organizations expect OZ projects to spur economic development in Seattle and the surrounding Puget Sound region?
3. How do the OZ opportunities in Seattle & Puget Sound differ from other parts of the country and what makes the tracts in the Puget Sound unique?
4. Of the real estate tracts designated as Opportunity Zones in the state of Washington, which are most ripe for investment and what makes them more desirable (and possibly profitable) than the others?
5. What benefits / challenges does the regulation create for investors and what groups are best positioned to take advantage of the program?