1. How can executives look to alternative industries (i.e. industrial/manufacturing, e-commerce/retail, hospitality, etc) to improve the procurement of healthcare? What are the best practices to keep costs down?
2. What are the latest advancements in healthcare technology? How are this region's hospitals integrating these technologies into their facilities?
3. Will outpatient facilities overtake the demand for new hospitals in the Bay Area?
4. How will changing reimbursement models affect ROI on healthcare real estate assets in San Francisco?
5. As the millennial generation continues to drive demand for hotel-like hospitals, how will the design of hospitals, urgent care centers, clinics and outpatient facilities transform?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
The Future of Healthcare | An Executive Outlook
|9:15 AM - 9:20 AM||
5 Minute Break & Stretch!
|9:20 AM - 10:05 AM||
Healthcare Real Estate Forecast: Developments & Trends
|10:05 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post-Panel Networking & Schmooze
The Fairmont Hotel
950 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
Ballroom: Venetian Room, 1st Floor
Fairmont Hotel Garage: Located on Powell & California St.
$6.00 for every 20 minutes, Max $62.00
Self Parking at Crocker Garage: 1045 California Street (On California btwn Mason & Taylor)
Early Bird: $12.00 (Enter by 10:00 AM until 1:30PM)
$4.00/15 min, Max $40
*Prices Subject To Change*
Healthcare continues to dominate national headlines, with major mergers, acquisitions, and uncertainty around the ACA. In cohesion, life sciences has experienced major industry upsides, with significant employment growth and research funding.Subsequently, there have been several opportunities within the real estate market. CBRE's U.S. Medical Office and Healthcare findings propose a variety of outlooks: