1) Spec development - who's building it, where, why, and how?
2) How have e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design? Will that continue to drive demand for warehouse distribution space?
3) What are an industrial tenants needs in 2019 and beyond? On the flip side, what is being delivered to them?
4) What factors may contribute to an industrial real estate slowdown in the Bay Area and nationally?
5) How do both the Bay Area and the national economy and workforce affect the big picture industrial market?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Coffee & Networking
|8:30 AM - 8:50 AM||
Fireside Chat: Port of Oakland
|8:50 AM - 9:35 AM||
Industrial Market Overview: Development, Design, & Finance
|9:35 AM - 10:20 AM||
|10:20 AM - 11:00 AM||
The Fairmont Hotel
950 Mason St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
Ballroom: Venetian Room, 1st Floor
Fairmont Hotel Garage: Located on Powell & California St.
$6.00 for every 20 minutes, Max $62.00
Self Parking at Crocker Garage: 1045 California Street (On California btwn Mason & Taylor)
Early Bird: $12.00 (Enter by 10:00AM until 1:30PM)
$4.00/15 min, Max $40
*Prices Subject To Change*
A common baseball analogy used to explain where we are in the real estate cycle is “What inning are we in?” Regardless of the inning, in the Bay Area's industrial market, it's looking like we're just wrapping up the first game of a doubleheader!
2017 was another respectable year for leasing activity in the Bay Area industrial market and there is no doubt that e-commerce and innovation in supply chain and logistics management have had a huge impact on industrial development, investment, and design. How will the industry continue to adapt?
Join us in October for a lively and informative discussion about the state of the industrial real estate market led by our all-star cast of luminaries.
Please send event questions and topic/speaker recommendations to Chris Wainwright at Chris.Wainwright@Bisnow.com.