1. Where will the multifamily investment sales market head going into 2019?
2. How can San Diego renters continue to afford to allocate 40% of their income towards rent?
3. How are Institutional Investors underwriting rent growth in San Diego?
4. Why has there been a recent uptick in cross-border investment in multifamily product in San Diego?
5. Which areas in San Diego are seeing the bulk of new development of multifamily product?
|8:00 AM - 9:00 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 AM - 9:50 AM||
Building Multifamily Product for the Future
Development, Construction & Design
|9:50 AM - 10:30 AM||
Debt, Equity & Finance
|10:30 AM - 11:00 AM||
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego CA 92101
Ballroom: San Diego Ballroom, 4th Floor
Discount Valet Rate: $18.00
*Based on Availability*
Spreckels Garage 121 Broadway: Early Bird Special $12.00 (In before 9:30AM)
*Pricing Subject to Change*
Multifamily remains one of the most stable, sought-after asset classes. It's no surprise that large institutional investors, private family-owned shops, REITS, and perhaps yourself all want to get a piece of this pie.
With rising rents, decreasing vacancies, a burgeoning innovation and tourism industry, and the best weather in the world, the San Diego apartment market is one of the most active in the country.
Which areas in San Diego are seeing the bulk of new development? How will the impact of the potential Costa Hawkins repeal impact future developments, investment, and leasing activity going forward?
Join Bisnow as we discuss where the multifamily market in San Diego is headed. You don't want to miss it!