Event Ended On: Thursday May 16 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Depot Park, a former Army logistics center, was transformed into a cutting-edge business park and is Sacramento’s most ideal business campus. This aesthetically appealing and highly functional park, bustling with activity and excitement, makes the best use of existing structures, layout and location with convenient access to freeways and airports.
Security is a top priority and critical to tenants who count on it. The park is gated with 24-hour patrols, providing ease-of-mind to business owners and managers. Depot Park is a safe and comfortable place for any business.
The former officer’s club is now a spacious, readily available conference center. Lush landscaping lends a serene feel, with a green park running through the site, while a 3-megawatt solar field enhances Depot Park’s green factor.
Depot Park Conference Center
8215 Ferguson Avenue
Floor: 1st floor
Parking Information: Free parking on-site.
Breakfast, Coffee, & Networking!
An OZs Update
Understanding the newly released regulations
Sacramento County's Opportunity Zones
What is being done? What should be?
More Coffee & Networking!
1. What are Opportunity Zones and what is a Qualified Opportunity Fund?
2. What are the benefits of investing in Opportunity Zones and how does OZ investing work?
3. How do developers and investors in OZs and Qualified Opportunity Funds expect their projects to spur economic development in Sacramento?
4. Of the tracts of land designated as Opportunity Zones by Governor Jerry Brown, which are most ripe for investment and what makes them more desirable (and possibly profitable) than the others?
5. What are some of the benefits and challenges the regulation has created for investors and who is presently best positioned to take advantage of the program?