1. With rates on the rise, how can capital markets work with multifamily finance?
2. Where in Raleigh-Durham is most appealing to new residents?
3. As more apartments are being developed in the Triangle, will demand keep apartment costs high?
4. How are rising construction costs affecting development trends in Raleigh-Durham?
5. How can recently-introduced Opportunity Zones positively impact multifamily development trends in the Raleigh-Durham region?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
|8:30 AM - 10:00 AM||
Welcome to the Multifamily Boom
From Capital Markets to Overarching Development Trends, What's in Store for the Triangle In this Stage of the Cycle?
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
215 Wolfe Street
Raleigh NC 27601
Floor: Market View at Market Hall, Ground Floor
There are three public parking lot/decks available within 1 block of Market Hall.
City Market Lot (228 S. Person Street) $1/hr and $8/day
Wilmington Street Deck (122 S. Blount Street), $1/half hour and $12/day
Moore Square Deck (223 S. Wilmington Street) same as above
Free street parking is upon availability.
A strong jobs market in Raleigh-Durham means a higher demand for multifamily development - and fast. According to Avison Young, the unemployment rate in the Triangle was reported at 3.4% in August 2018, down from 4.3% one year earlier and below the national average of 3.7%. With the additional 28,200 jobs in the 12 months ending in August 2018, for an annual growth rate of 3%, residents are pouring into Raleigh-Durham to capitalize on a growing, promising market. But where are they moving to, and are developers able to keep up with the increasing demand, particularly as construction costs are steadily on the rise?
Join Bisnow as we bring together the region's top developers, thinkers, and investors for our Multifamily event. It's a Raleigh-Durham event you won't want to miss!
Please send event questions and topic/speaker recommendations to Event Producer Elizabeth Baker at email@example.com
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowRD on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news!