Event Ended On: Wednesday August 14 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Registration, Networking, & Breakfast
A Major Projects Update
Future of the Triangle
Raleigh Marriott City Center
500 Fayetteville St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Ballroom: University Ballroom/ 1st Floor
Self-Parking $3 Per Hour or $12 Overnight
Valet $18 Per Day or $30 Overnight
With over $1.5 billion in notable sales during Q3 &Q4 of 2018, 4.5% year-over-year growth rate in effective rental rates market wide, and over 4,500 units, per
Colliers, one thing's for certain - Raleigh-Durham is on the rise. From multifamily and mixed-use development starting to out-pace single family development to tenants flocking into Raleigh-Durham, we've seen nothing but growth in 2019. What can developers and investors expect for the rest of the year - especially with whispers of recession on the horizon?
Join the region's experts as we forecast Raleigh-Durham's growth, assess the state of development and strategize how commercial real estate can best serve as an economic driver for the area. Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowRD on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more local news. Please send event questions and topic/speaker recommendations to
Event Producer, Elizabeth Baker, at email@example.com
1. Will Raleigh-Durham's supply be able to keep up with the region's growing demand?
2. What major office tenants are moving in - and out - of Raleigh-Durham?
3. What other asset classes are on the rise in the area?
4. How can Raleigh-Durham become the ultimate live-work-play destination for its growing population?
5. With construction costs steadily on the rise, how can developers creatively finance their booming projects?