1. What type of marketing tactics are firms employing to attract new residents?
2. Are Millennials choosing to live in the suburbs or city? Why?
3. What does the current capital stack look like? How has it evolved? How will that carry over to 2018?
4. What current projects are fueled by the expansion of the Triangles Tech industry?
5. There's no question Multifamily is hot, but with the rising construction cost, what amenities and development factors will be jeopardized in order to still make a profit?
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast and Networking!
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
Attracting and Retaining Residents - Design, Property Management, Amenities and More!
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
Construction and Development - Urban vs Suburban, Finance, Investment, Construction Cost & Major Projects!
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Post Panel Networking!
Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown
3415 Wake Forest Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27609
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom 4 & 5, Lobby Level
Parking Information: Free onsite parking
Bisnow is excited to announce the first annual Raleigh Multifamily Forum!
While both construction starts and permitting for Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill markets have slowed, the overall multifamily market conditions are strong. According to the Colliers International Market report.
However, according to Multifamily Executive Magazine, National rent growth was negative in the fall of 2017, after two years of flat rent growth during the same time of year. How will rent growth impact Raleigh-Durham in 2018?
Join us as we gather the top CRE executives in the Triangle area to hear their 2018 Multifamily predictions!
As always, come early and stay late for plenty of breakfast and premiere commercial real estate networking!
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowRALEIGH on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @Bisnow on Twitter for more news.
For recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our Raleigh event producer, Lauren Bremer at Lauren.Bremer@Bisnow.com