Event Ended On: Thursday July 11 2019
Registration Questions? **Please note we have pricing tiers based on ticket availability. Ticket prices will increase once we sell out of the current pricing tier. We cannot redeem a lower price once the ticket prices have been raised. **Bisnow is a cashless, checkless operation. Please only submit payment via credit card.
Coffee, Breakfast, & Networking!
Fireside Chat: Everything You Need To Know About Schuylkill Yards Impact On University City
New Mixed-Use Projects and Office Space Driving The Explosion
Major Projects and New Players to Watch
99 South 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Ballroom: Grand Ballroom - 3rd Floor
On-Site: Parkway at Liberty Place Garage- 44 S 16th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
12-14 Hours - $41
Early Bird: In Between 5am-8:59am / Out Between 3pm-7pm - $26
As University City continues to expand and attract tenants besides students, what is helping to draw new residents?
Is it new office space?
The opening of uCity Square and Schuylkill yards? Are people looking for more bang for their buck than what Center City can offer? No matter the reason, University City looks poised to grow, can the same be said for Center City?
With Class-A apartments monthly rent increasing by 4.1%, Center City has begun to struggle. As emerging neighborhoods like Northern Liberties, Fairmount, Fishtown and University City become more of a viable living option, what can Center City do to get back on track?
Join us and our all star line up of industry experts as we dive into these topics and more!
Please send event questions and topic/speaker recommendations to Noah Ackerman at
1. What is helping to persuade older generations to pick University City as a place to live?
2. According to reports from Cushman & Wakefield, the vacancy rate in center city rose to 10.2% last year, due to the addition of 1,1,92 new units. Are developers running the risk of over-supply with so much multifamily coming online?
3. What else is Silverstein Properties planning for Philadelphia, as one of New York’s most powerful office developers makes its acquisition of 1735 Market Street?
4. How are uCity Square and Schuylkill Yards progressing and how can you still get involved with these projects?
5. Is SEPTA adding additional routes enough to help keep University City’s momentum going?